Compare The Top 10 Antivirus Software Of 2016
We tested, compared, and rated the leading antivirus software. Here are the results:
*Fees for virus removal may apply in some cases.
Explanation of Features
- Malware Protection: Viruses, spyware, and trojans are all considered "malware" these days. Which software offers maximum protection against all forms of malware?
- Low Resource Usage: Protecting a PC is important. Doing it while using as little CPU and memory is just as important.
- Social Network Protection: There are just as many threats on Facebook and Twitter as well as other social sites. Good social network scanning is important.
- USB Scanning: USB and other portable drives are one of the most dangerous and neglected points of entry for viruses and other malware. Good USB scanning is vital.
- Email Scanning: Email has a long history of being an easy entry point for malware. Being able to detect and block threats to your PC is important.
- Easy to Use: Is the software easy to use? Do the settings make sense? Is the software well organized? How well does the software compare?
- Tech Support: No one wants to call tech support. Ever. If you do need to contact support, are they helpful, responsive, and accountable?